20.08.2016

Autumn relaxation

Hi, now I have been high and low, far and near for quite some time- it's time to get back to crafting!

So, today I can announce that I'm part of the Broken Fairy Design Team! 

Yay!!! This is will be an challenge for me since the images is not the kind I usually use- but hooo heeeey- here we go!


#9 Anything Goes with optional twist Fall Colors

The challenge goes for two weeks, and the prize is 3 images for the lucky winner 
and 1 image for Top 3!


I have used the image Morning Latte and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. For the card I have used some really old DP from my box with leftovers. On the flowers I have used Distress Stains and Distress Markers. 

Some links to find Broken Fairy Designs;
Broken Fairy FB Page (with monthly challenge)

Hope to see your entry!

I join following challenges;

1 kommentar:

  1. Große Klasse! Danke für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...